There are many counselors to choose from and most offer the same thing; counseling lasting 45 to 50 minutes, with a certain therapeutic theory being used, accompanied by an automatic diagnosis. Based on what diagnosis you are given, you may be offered medication as a final solution. Most counselors take a co-pay which requires them to fulfill whatever treatment plan the insurance provider approves.
Although we will work with you to file your insurance claim, we choose not to be on a provider panel which gives us the freedom to counsel the way that is best for you. Insurance claims have their pro’s and cons and we will be happy to discuss this with you. Counseling is an investment in the quality of your life and we have been told by our clients that, “it is worth every penny.”
1. Our hourly sessions last between 60 and 75 minutes before negotiating additional charges.
2. We offer a variety of services, not simply hourly office visits.
3. One of our most unique services is our Marriage Reconciliation Week which has helped many couples turn their marriage around, preventing them from ending in divorce.
4. Because of our expertise and additional services, we can get to “the why” of your thoughts, feelings and behavior.
5. We have the freedom to meet you where you are spiritually and strike a good balance to bring a biblical foundation and practical help in the places you desire.
6. We have partnered with Shiloh Stables to offer Equine Assisted Counseling when office visits may not be enough.
7. You have the option of working with a male and female counselor team.
8. Our emphasis is to approach people as individuals with unique individual issues, not diagnostic labels!
Our clients often tell us that coming here is like coming to a caring family! They appreciate that we are real, genuine people. The environment we create helps them relax because they know they will not be judged. We really do care about our clients and they have testified to that.